Did you mean: 
Level 7

Green Public Garden

LRM_EXPORT_15300117994422_20190123_171111864.jpeg

Kendari, Kendari City, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia
10 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Green Public Garden

That is a pretty park @kadekedysutrawan  I imagine its quite cool under those trees. Can you tell us more about the park? What facilities are there? Is it safe at night?

Former Google Contributor

Hello @kadekedysutrawan,

Thank you for sharing this beautiful picture, the park looks very relaxing.

Is there any picnicking area? Is it allowed to dogs too? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

Thank for your appreciate. @PaulPavlinovich This park in the governor office areas,  but this can use for public garden every weekend and holiday. The park have a lot of facilities such as chair,  pedestrian, mosque, toilet, canten,  and homestay.  In the park have a football field, jogging track, field for yoga and picnic,  and also have a lot of trees 🌲🌳🌴. The wheatear is trophic and moisture.  

Success for your world wide 36 walk. 

Level 7

Yes,  you can picnic in this park. You can jogging with your dog. 

Connect Moderator

Thanks @kadekedysutrawan I'm curious what a "homestay" is in your region, here in Australia it can be a holiday you have at home instead of travelling which seems a little different to the context you used it.

Level 7

I mean homestay like a rest area for the visitors. I dont know in english what the mean house for rest area in the park. Hi @PaulPavlinovich , I am very excited to visit your country. 

Former Google Contributor

Hello @kadekedysutrawan,

Thanks for sharing this beautiful garden.

If I see a post of Indonesia, most of the time it's something beautiful, green and natural. I would really like to visit this country. By the way this place remind me to the National Garden in Athens. Every city needs a calm green place where people can enjoy the fresh air and spend some time with their family and friends or just go for a walk with their dogs.

Caption: Photo of different types of trees in the National Garden Athens, Greece (Local Guide @Petra_M)Caption: Photo of different types of trees in the National Garden Athens, Greece (Local Guide @Petra_M)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Cool @kadekedysutrawan thanks for the explanation. If you come to Melbourne here are a few suggestions https://goo.gl/maps/wmcGQTX4jNo

Level 7

@PaulPavlinovich Tank for your sugestions, I will check your link.