cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Google's Neighbourly App

Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing great.

I just got to know about Neighbourly App from Google.

https://neighbourly.google.com

So what’s going on in your neighbourhood? What’s the closest takeout place you can rely on? And where can you get music lessons nearby?

To answer questions like these you might have to deep dive into a Google search. Heck, you might even have to go to page two or three!

But since your neighbours are the best source of such hyperlocal information, Google has come up with an app that will help you directly source answers from them. ‘Neighbourly’, helps connect with people in your neighbourhood to share specific tips, shortcuts and other generic information about your 

#locaguides

#newProduct

#connectlive

Abdul Mannan | Local Guide Level 6|
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
1 comment
Level 10

Re: Google's Neighbourly App

Thanks for sharing information about the Neighbourly app, I'll try it once. In my neighbourhood, I only know about Hyderabad Ramazan Food Crawl  event which is on 3rd June 2018 i.e tomorrow from 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM. And looking forward to meeting you. RSVP here

@mannanrko wrote:

Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing great.

I just got to know about Neighbourly App from Google.

https://neighbourly.google.com

So what’s going on in your neighbourhood? What’s the closest takeout place you can rely on? And where can you get music lessons nearby?

To answer questions like these you might have to deep dive into a Google search. Heck, you might even have to go to page two or three!

But since your neighbours are the best source of such hyperlocal information, Google has come up with an app that will help you directly source answers from them. ‘Neighbourly’, helps connect with people in your neighbourhood to share specific tips, shortcuts and other generic information about your 

#locaguides

#newProduct

#connectlive