Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Google map & me March Activity.

@TravellerG 

The cover photo is 16:9 aspect.

400 x 225

Maybe it was modified by @ShailendraOjha later.

Just that the overall size is a bit small.

Level 10

Happy to see your post dear friend @ShailendraOjha , All photos including cover photo look great.

Signature Image
Level 8

As usual you are always my supportive friend 😀 @PrasadVR 🤝

shailendraOjha

▶️
https://youtube.com/@googleguide_shailen13
Level 10

Thanks for granting my request...🤗

Regards with gratitude... My dear @ShailendraOjha .

👍

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Hello, fellow LG @Rajatsah007 ,

I only have sent you the question:

"...am not in gujrat community. But I was staying before...."

Oh... okay.

Still,

Are you in any of the Indian local community groups? 

Thought of hiding is there so that you can get more information - like yesterday and today we had to virtual meet-up which you missed. 

Hope to see your response...

Kindly TAG me...

🤝🌹👍

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

So kind of you to bring this aspect to our notice, dear @Tushar_Suradkar ... (Thank you) your comment is:

The cover photo is 16:9 aspect.

400 x 225

Maybe it was modified by @ShailendraOjha later.

Just that the overall size is a bit small.

Yes, he has successfully done it...

But, the preferred size of cover photo is 1920 X 1080 pixels (1080p) or minimum of 1280 x 720 pixels (of course, larger sizes will be accepted but will be slow in uploading for us and downloading for readers.

Hope, I'm clear to you...

🙏

Connect Moderator

Yes, Thank you @TravellerG.

The 1280 x 720 pixels size is new to me for the 16:9 aspect ratio.

I would like to try it in some future post.

Level 10

Hello dear friends...

For your information, Google YouTube has a minimum resolution of

1280 X 720 pixels, which is good for mobiles, but for PCs we need 1920 X 1080 - because, most of the 'Monitors' of laptops have 1920 X 1080 resolution. (Of course, you can get 4K for laptops, then the price range will be close to 1 lakh).

This, the optimum resolution for photos also - that is 

1920 X 1080... However, when affordable one may try to use 3840 X 2160 (4K), again in 16:9 Aspect Ratio for photos

Thanks for your TAG..., dear @Tushar_Suradkar 

Hope this will be helpful to you. 

@Praniketmore @ShubhamWaman @Shubhu1 @RaviSharma111 

Level 8

@TravellerG no am not in any Indian local community group. So I didn't recieve any link for virtual meet up.

Level 10

Hello, fellow LG @Rajatsah007 

I have also sent you a Private Message with my contact details; kindly respond when free.

In case, if you need any assistance:

How to RECEIVE Private Messages in this forum "Receive"

How to SEND Private Messages in this forum "Send"

Hope this will help you.