LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Google Pixel 2 - Presentation live, in minutes!

Pixel 2 Camera is...unreal good...but I can see price already 😕

But, like always prices 🙂 

@LucioV

Level 10

I'm going crazy. Pixel 2 is astonishing.... Dxo 98 camera!

And pixel book + stylus means a perfect street view app machine!

Thrilled.

Can't wait.

And finally pixel also in Italy! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LucioV wrote:

I'm going crazy. Pixel 2 is astonishing.... Dxo 98 camera!

And pixel book + stylus means a perfect street view app machine!

Thrilled.

Can't wait.

And finally pixel also in Italy! 

And + WiFi Pixel buds but well those prices are too high...live translating is so great but 😄

Level 10

@Anonymous I know, but things are changing!

Last year Pixel wasn't delivered to Italy, now we have Pixel 2! Maybe something changing, and also networks are improving!

I can't believe...

With Pixel 2 + Assistant + Home Mini + Home Max + Pixel Book + Nest + Clips they made a whole digital enterteinment, surveillance, security and support for modern home. It's a digital and complete ecosystem.

They did it before any other.

And they made it with the best AI on the planet.

I'm really excited.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes @LucioV I see whole picture...still Pixelbook and Pixel 2 along with pixel bubs are overpriced.

Future and futuristic tec shuld be more available and affordable to everybody...

Futuristic devices are popping out very fast...Some new device today with high price become old for one year, then you have new one for even higher price and so on...

You see my point 🙂

I am sorry but if this become standard and "normal"... It will create "2 worlds" instead 1 🙂 one the other one will be like stone age 😄

Even Coca Cola have different prices in each country, that's why we can see Coca Cola in almost all country 😉

Level 10

For those that missed the presentation....  quick reminder, yesterday show was HUGE, lot of new products, and the greatest camera with a smartphone attached, ever seen! 🙂

Level 2

Hi Lucio,

I'm Italian too and I cannot wait to understand how it will be presented in Italy (some sites say it will a Tre exclusive).

I'd like to buy it on Google Store now but I am wondering what are the cons of not waiting the Italian version (except the type of electric plug of course)... Could you please help me on this?

Thanks a lot!

Fabrizio

Level 10

@JackBurton wrote:

Hi Lucio,

I'm Italian too and I cannot wait to understand how it will be presented in Italy (some sites say it will a Tre exclusive).

I'd like to buy it on Google Store now but I am wondering what are the cons of not waiting the Italian version (except the type of electric plug of course)... Could you please help me on this?

Thanks a lot!

Fabrizio

Hi Fabrizio, I know many Italian buyers of the US version of Pixel were highly satisfied and link to network without problems.

The only issue is that assistant is only in English, but I know that by the end of 2017 we will have an Italian version too!

I hope i'd buy a Pixel 2 XL asap!

Schermata 2017-10-05 alle 10.39.41.png

Level 10

In the last days played extensively with Pixel2, during Italy launch, thanks to my friend and LG collegue Marko.

I'm a little disappointed of stitching capabilities of Pixel2, maybe there is something to be fixed in the sw of both the camera app (360 capable, as old Google camera app) and SV App.
The screen and the power of the smartphone are unbeliavable, anyway!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I see, bad stitching... I saw that many people writing about it but tell me what is the general quality of 360 stitched photo... noise, shadow and highlight... colours are nice as much I can see. @LucioV