Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Problema

Aun no recibo información 😞

Former Google Contributor

Re: Problema

Hola @KarlaCL

Ten en cuenta que hemos contactado contigo a través de tu correo electrónico. Te recomiendo buscar de nuevo nuestro correo y si no lo encuentras, no olvides de revisar tu carpeta de spam. 

Una cosa más, si deseas preguntar a alguien algo en cualquier publicación, te recomiendo mencionarlo. Para hacer esto es necesario escribir el símbolo @ seguido del nombre de la persona. Así él recibirá una notificación y te contestará lo antes posible. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Re: Google One Perk

The submit button in the google merchandise seems doesnt work. I am unable to make the redeem....

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to one for all

Level 6

Re: Not able to use Google One perk for Local Guides

Hi, 

I have been on the 17gb instead of 15gb tier because I received a bonus a while back. I received the email for the perk but I got an error which I found out today was a known issue. I'm wondering how do i proceed to redeem my perk. If you check my account, you will see I was elgible but did not redeem. @GeorgesHR  Many Thanks

Viet Bui
Level 8

Re: 100 GB free storage for Google Local Guides

Parabéns, mestre @Haruki! 👏🏻🇧🇷

Digite @ antes do nome de usuário para me mencionar/marcar para que eu possa responder mais rapidamente.

Francisco Assunção #LocalGuidesBrasil
Brasil!
Links úteis | Contribuições | Sobre mim

Level 8

Re: 100 GB free storage for Google Local Guides

Muito obrigado ParaenseCarioca

Saudações.

Level 6

I received google one as Local Guide perk but failed to redeem the code because of some technical error. Just to confirm, I was trying to redeem it before the expiry date. I went online for help and filled up a form to reach the Local Guide support which was few months back. Ive not heard anything back since and hoping I can get some help on here. Thanks  

Level 8

@rahulau , Even I faced the similar problem initially. The mistake we do is we don't enter our bank debit card or credit card details. Bank details should be entered and then it gets activated. And 51Rs will be deducted from account and will be returned back.

kousalya narayana
Level 6

@Kousalya thanks for your insights but I did had payments details saved on my account beforehand.