TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Google Maps Badges [1/5] - Different Badges & How to Acquire Master Reviewer Badge - Travell

Excellent article @TravellerG. I really enjoyed how the steps and details were to-the-point. Also, that was nice how you proactively called out that the badges can only be seen on mobile. I know when i started out as a Guide, I was always wondering why my badges weren't on laptop. 😊 

It's nice as well how you break it down by the different types of badges- writing about one badge per article. 

Since you were asking for ideas, I wonder if when you are done writing this 5 part-seires, if you can have another summary post that includes a table of contents where users can go to click to navigate to all 5 parts.  💖

Other than that, nothing but positive feedback for you. Yet again, another wonderful tutorial! 

Connect Moderator

Re: Google Maps Badges [1/5] - Different Badges & How to Acquire Master Reviewer Badge - Travell

thank you so much @TravellerG .. I just notice my badges thanks to your post. It's good to understand more on how to achieve those badges. Here's what I have achieved so far:

IMG_2180.jpg

IMG_2181.jpg

I was intrigued to see that the fact finder badge isn't really improving after a while. I look for more of it but the choice is not there. I might miss it most of the time..

Cheers,

Level 8

@indahnuria  It is a lot easier to get the Fact Finder badge now, as you no longer have a Facts Checked criteria, only Edits and Answers.

Please take a look here - https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Highlights/We-heard-you-Fact-Finder-badge-criteria-updated/ba-...

Connect Moderator

Thanks @tony_b .. I am doing it now. As I said, I might have skipped many of them but I'll make sure I check them now. Thanks once again

Level 10

Thank you very much for your kind feedback and nice compliments, my very dear @Raj_Tayade .

Happy to hear that the tips were useful...🤝

Your support motivations are very valuable to me...

Regards 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

"...Now I am passionately to take some videos in any place that I go..."

Thanks for your valuable companionship... my dear friend @BudiFXW ,

Yes, Google is especially promoting Videos, nowadays...

Hope my tips may help you...

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

You are one of those rare disciplines, I have with 6th sense in photography!, dear @RoshanBajpaiLG ,

My blessings will always with you, my dear...

Come back with success... eagerly waiting with prayers...

Best wishes for all success and achievements...

🙏🌹🤝

Level 10

You are all the asset of our community, my dear @SauravBhagat ,

As I mentioned during the Virtual Meet-up on yesterday, I thank each one of you for your extremely valuable support - we are grateful to you all.

Surely, I shall be publishing an additional post on the Video Tips, shortly... hope you will enjoy it.

Best regards 

Level 10

Hello dear fellow LG @Stphn ,

Firstly, I request you to kindly tag me in your future posts so that I will not miss your publications...

Thanks for your valuable companionship and feedback:

"Great informative posts"

Thanks...

Surely will try to support the community in all the possible ways...

🙏 Regards with thanks 

Level 10

"...I have a "Master Reviewer" , "Master Photographer", "Master Trailblazer", "Master Fact Finder", "New Contributor" and on the way to get "Expert Director"..."

Hearty Congratulations!!!

Due to your hard work and dedication, I easily expected it.

Hmm... regarding the Master Director Badge... yes, I too had to frame my strategies to achieve it. I'm trying to squeeze some time to publish a post which may help you in this aspect... I hope...

Once again thank you very much, dear @Rohan10 for your valuable companionship, always.

Most regardfully...

🙏