TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Google Maps Badges [1/5] - Different Badges & How to Acquire Master Reviewer Badge - Travell

"...reach 60 "first photo" entries so far..."

Congratulations dear friend @tony_b 

That is a big score....

first review:

I used to add a place and, may be due to higher trust score, 95 places our of 100, my edits were approved.

As soon as I got the confirmation, I used to open and write the reviews - this has helped me a lot.

"...Most places I see are already on the map..."

Of course, based on the countries, the status may vary... however, I too have travelled with this agenda in mind... India is a large, growing country and I could get my score - that too when I worked with a target.

Thanks for your companionship... friend...

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Re: Google Maps Badges [1/5] - Different Badges & How to Acquire Master Reviewer Badge - Travell

Level 8

@TravellerG you said "As soon as I got the confirmation, I used to open and write the reviews". I've successfully added new places I discovered, but I wouldn't write a review if I haven't done business with the place or have some knowledge of it by any other means. 

You said "India is a large, growing country and I could get my score". I live in a much smaller country with slow growth, so the frequency of seeing new places to add or review is proportionally less. 

Level 8

Grazie per avermi taggato caro @TravellerG e scusa per il ritardo nella risposta. Trovo il tuo post informativo ed interessante per le nuove guide locali, facile ed intuitivo, molto ben fatto.

Ho iniziato a scrivere recensioni e pubblicare foto senza avere molto interesse per i punti e i badges, e anche se onestamente è piacevole e gratificante ricevere notifiche di visualizzazioni, likes e badges ottenuti, non mi accanisco per ottenere di più.

Indipendentemente dal fatto che in questo periodo non ho più molte occasioni per pubblicare su maps, cerco comunque di mantenere un livello che sia adeguato alle norme e quindi, gli obiettivi di raggiungere i badges di Indagatore Master e Regista Master, per me sono ancora lontani, ma va bene così, non ho nessuna fretta, preferisco avere meno riconoscimenti ma con un profilo "pulito", sono sicura che tu comprenda il mio punto di vista.

Continua ad informare 🙏 i tuoi consigli e la tua esperienza sono molto utili qui 👍

Level 10

We fully understand your busy schedules and commitments, your kind assurance itself is enough for me... Kindly spare you have time only when you are free. 

Thank you for your kind response, my dear friend @AZ_2021 

(I have already responded to your detailed reply)

Hugs...

🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

I fully understand your situation, my friend @tony_b,

Those were only my humble suggestions just for your guidance...

Kindly make yourself comfortable and do the needful. 

Thanks for your valuable companionship. 

Most sincerely,

🙏

Level 10

We fully understand you and the delays are not a problem at all...

Thank you very much for your detailed response, my dear friend @PattyBlack .

I fully understand you are view point and appreciate it also. However, if the targets are clear to us, when we get time we can work on that...of course, badges are also important.

"...I'm in no hurry..."

Agree with you - 

"...Continue to inform🙏your advice and experience are very helpful here..."

Your inspirational compliments are very important to us and thank you for the same. 

Regards with greetings from Bangalore India