Screenshot_20170331-090354.png

Please fix this Problem.

Brahmapur, Odisha, India
29 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Google Local Guides Google+ Page Showing Something Error

Hi @Umashankar. The team is aware that our Google+ page is down and are working to restore is as quickly as possible. Thank you. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 10

Local Guides Google+ community

Hello guides.

What's happened with LG community in Google+?

I see error message 404.

https://plus.google.com/+GoogleLocalGuides/posts

From Saint Petersburg with ♥ | Russia Local Guides Russian Language Thread

Level 8

Google+

There is some technical problem in Google+.I couldn't find Google local guides event page in Google+. Actually I am following that page but couldn't find in my collection. Though I am searching for that page  404 server not found is displayed. Sort out this problem Google

Googler
Solution

Re: Google Local Guides Google+ Page Showing Something Error

Hi @Umashankar. The team is aware that our Google+ page is down and are working to restore is as quickly as possible. Thank you. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

Re: Google+

They going with some technical issues so u have to wait till that🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 @AbhinavK1121

Level 8

Google Local Guides on Google+ shows 404 error

Hey everyone,

LG profile on Google+ just disappear!!!

am I the only one to see 404 error?

2017-03-31_145706.png

Googler

Re: Google Local Guides on Google+ shows 404 error

Hi @khammami. The team is aware and we're working on it, as noted in this post. 🙂

Level 8

ah ok didn't see that post thanks @TraciC 🙂

Level 10

Oh! Thanks @TraciC I was in a trying to figure out what went wrong. Thanks for this update. 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Google+

Hi @AbhinavK1121

Many thanks for flagging it. Just moved your post to this dedicated thread. The team is aware that our Google+ page is down and are working to restore is as quickly as possible. Also, to reply to your other question, we don't have any event pages on Google+, just a Google+ page with related collections. 

Many thanks again.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them