HeyJoe's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Google I/O 2018 keynote in 10 minutes

@Briggs Your welcome. 

I am looking forward on new features on google maps. I hopes we will have same features released for android & iOS. Coz some times android got early 

Level 9

great natural laguage invention by Google. That's absolutely awesome @HeyJoe thanks for sharing

Twitter | Instagram |My Contributions

We enter into this world with one focus, to be successful, many failed trying, but those who make it always set a goal and see every obstacle as nothing but a hurdle.

Level 9

@ErmesT Oh you here 🙂 again HBD Sir Ermest. Oh well let me check on that. 

I am waiting more recaps (vid/pics) from @SP31, @shirley ( I am having a hard time to tag you) & @kafuiday so far i know they had blast and re union 🙂

Level 9

@AnitaAO Oh wow!! I am trying to imagine like you were there LOL!! If you get a chance kindly share.

Level 9

Lol, sorry your imaginations weren't right, I wasn't there but I watched the 3hours plus video from beginning to the end. I can't share videos on connect because the phone I am using presently can't share videos on connect. The whole event was everything amazing from the opening montage till the end.... I will look for a way to send you the video @HeyJoe.

Cheers! 

A-Beta
Level 9

Hello @HeyJoe I watched it before,,And my favourite in Google l/o 2018 is Google duplex is my favourite...

Level 7

Hey @HeyJoe,

That was an awesome summery of the I/O 2018 Keynote.
Thank you for sharing the same.

Best,

Avinash

Level 9

@selormOnray your welcome and thank for watching 🙂

Level 9

@AnitaAO fine. Link will help too.

Level 9

@NirmalTeja looking forward for the reviews 🙂