TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Hit level 4, recieved email stating I earned 100GB drive storage but can't redeem

Hi @LaureenR@FooL, a member from the team has gotten in touch with you privately via email. Thank you.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

Re: Level-4 benefits for local guide

@JeanetteLeighG  That offer has got over !!

Level 7

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

The only perk to be a level 4 is gone... now I have to contribute 300+ points to see when the level 5 perk is gone?!?

... adios.

Level 4

Re: Hit level 4, recieved email stating I earned 100GB drive storage but can't redeem

Thanks! It got resolved!

Level 4

Free Drive Storage at Level 4 reached before 17 March

Hi,

I reached Level 4 before 17 March 2017, but have not received any offer of free storage and no offer is available from my Local Guides Home Page. Can someone please investigate this please and advise.

Thanks,

Jezz

Level 10

Hi @TraciC, Now I have my 32 GB drive filled. As there is always 15 GB given to every accounts, my question is how to know that which portion of the drive (the one provided with account & the other provided as the promotion) is filled by how much amount.

Please, help me on this.

Googler

@BishowvijayaP Hi there, I'm unable to assist you in determining that information. I recommend visiting the Google Drive Help Forum

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

Hi All , 😉 

<SCREENSHOT CONTAINING EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

My Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 

Tunisia Local Guides
Level 6

I have earned Level 4 months ago and never got the email stating that my storage was being upgraded.  I emailed the help desk back in December of 2016 but still didn't receive anything.  Is there anything I can do now or am I out of luck?

Thanks!

Level 10

@ChadK

Local Guides who reach Level 4 by March 17, 2017 at 11pm EST can still unlock 100GB of free storage.

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+