TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Level 4 100gb drive bonus

the promotion ended, yes. but it would be very kind to renew that for quality local guides on higher levels, like 8? well, getting to level 9 is really hard work  i'd still be a local guide as it's my belief but a little reward doesnt hurt...

Level 6

I can not get the Google Drive 1T

Hi, from the description of the advantages of the Local Guide I can benefit from the 1T of Google Drive (my level is 5), but so far I do not know or I can activate

Level 9

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

On monday i`ve started migration of all data from my account to Outl00g.kom solution and now migrate there even my domain.
(and it´s really painfull this migration job).but even i loss only some 1TB storage...i completely lost faith in Google products any longer.

For less money i get more..I have to...

Getting some reward for me was not at single reason to work in this program....

I made it primary for helping to other people...

I don´t care if anybody gimme buck or invite me for dinner.I am glad i can help people around me and it makes me feel happy.

But I hate when somebody promise you something and then pickup the chair ´r standing on and say get out...

Yes thank to Google (as mapmaker/TIP/LG top contributer)  i was invited to many special places and actions on Earth,where i would never get in,same as gifts given or special beta testing...but thats all over and i have just to say thank you Google,am happy i was able to participate on this all.

But same as other great products google cut off from day to day,even this LG program is 99% based from volunteers.And from beginning we coudl see really that multiple people ran for 1TB storage spamming maps with sh**t reviews and just making stars flood on review.

As reward was closed fro newcomers even this "i wanna be LG" get away from....

I wish to this program to continue in his good original way (good people which want to share information and data with other),or people which want to fix issues maps for others...

But for me,all motivation and trust in Google (related reward) services is over.

Maybe after some month when i see that it will be clear,i´m gonna to again be one of guy which give expensive and worthy information,photos,and map fixes to Google...

And to all..don´t forget that you make it for others....u make it for one of most worthy and rich IT company in world which use us as free source of expesinve and exact information.

(Hope,that again somebody from LG moderators will give shout to me,that i should remove my post as last time..as again Google is owner of this forum 🙂 

See ya folks and all pals i met face2face thankfully Google.

Level 7

Куда делось место на Google Drive? Я его получил за 4 уровень, а сейчас все пропало

Level 8

Dear Admin,

I am a level 8 , Local guide from Malaysia. you mention the promotion ends in March 2017, but I am already at level 8 at that time, so how come my free 100GB Google drive just expired . I am left with 15GB. When you mention the promotion expires does it means for ALL or only those that didnt reach level 4 ??

Please clarify 

Regards 

KC Wong

Former Google Contributor

Hi @KCWong, the new points and levels were introduced only in June 2017, while we announced the ending of the Drive promotion in March

This promotion has ended and we are no longer awarding Drive storage to Local Guides. Hope this clarifies! 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

There are multiple cutoff dates involved:

1.  The cutoff date for you to reach certain Level, to be eligible for a certain Perk.

2.  Another cutoff date, is to CLAIM the Perk after you are eligible.

3.  Finally, Perk can have Expiry Date - such that the Perk only last for some period of time after it is claimed.

So when talking about Perks related issues, please think about the above three different cut-off dates, and discribe your issue as precise as possible.

More precise always helps.

Level 5

Reach Level 05

Hi, This is Ram Prabu. I am reached Level 05 one week ago. some websites gives the information that if we are reach Level 05 we get the 100GB of Google DRive Storage. but i'm not receive a any email for the mentioned benefits. it is true or else.

Level 7

Re: Reach Level 05

Not true.

Please tell us the website(s) that mention(s) this offer.

Level 5