TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Activation de mon espace de stockage

@ellel123

Additional 100 GB gift was only for one year not "for ever".

After ending of promotion period you can buy additional storage as is described here:

https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2375123

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Level 8

Free Drive Storage

Hi,

I'm a level 7 Local Guide but somehow my earned 100Gb of free drive space has disapeard. What happend to it?

Or is this after closing down Panoramio / Vieuws the next thing MTF Google is closing down?

Sorry i'm really pissed ATM

Level 10

Re: Free Drive Storage

Hello @Erik_van_den_Ham

I think, Google Drive Storage Promotion is Valid only for 1 Year.

so please refer This Link for more information.

Hope it helps you 🙂

Thank You.

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 8

Rif.: Free Drive Storage

(the offer has expired and is no longer available).

Hi @Erik_van_den_Ham, 100 gb free on google drive is no longer available. The only benefits (from level 4) that Google offers for now is 3 months of free music on Google Play and 75% off on Google Play movies.   I recommend you check the open forum discussions for the next time because the question has already been asked by other users

SAL_B Italy
Level 6

Free (Extra) Google Drive storage

Hi, I am one of the 5th level local guide from indonesia, as informed about free space in google drive, is this just an issue or how because until now i have not got it. if that's true where do I get it because I should have got it at level 4. 

Can any one to help me ?

Regard

Level 8

Rif.: Free Drive Storage

Oh give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day ............MTF Google!! Sorry man nothing personal but now offering GM for a lousy three months I'm definitly  going to put more effort inLocal Guides! I considering removing all my pics.

I I always thought Google would be a save choice the just as easy kill and restart.

Level 10

Re: Free (Extra) Google Drive storage

@rummys the Google Drive promotion ended in March 2017.

The only current promotion is for 3 Months of Google Play Music and 75% off a movie rental - see here.

M. W. Jones -- Former Map Maker Regional Lead, United States
Level 4

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

I was just some time to late... i reech the level 4 the 10th of july. I have done these contribution partially to get the badge. 

is there any way to get the drive 100go because we sign in before march?

Corentin,

Level 8
Level 8

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

@corentinlemaitre

the Google Drive promotion ended in March 2017. You may participate in other promotions like the Google Music promotion or whatever will come up in the future.

Level 8

Re: Free Drive Storage

Thank you so much for the answer i feel bad about this whole thing and Google can stick their music/video offer in a place where the sundon't shines.

I been fooled be them as  a loyal Panoramio user from way back 2006 give give up my collection and connections world wide. I even switched to Vieuws wich the killed even faster. To by than replace it by the far more commercial oriented Local Guides. ATM I;m really sick about this. 

I consider to remove every contribution on the web from Local Guides. I think that that Goolge is not something for me anymore. Let them have crappy mobile material from whoever want to contribute.

The one year offer has never been clear to me. And last year I did't even usee iKb of the 100GB that I was given. Nevertheless Ifeel robbed by Google for the third time in row in a very short time period.
Google is no fun for me. I kept quiet and have let things happen but they distroyed a unique  world wide community and replaced with some crappy alternative. Shame on them.