Offer closed mate @rajukumarworld

Level 10

Re: about benifit

Did you receive email from Google?

Hope it is closed now.

@rajukumarworld

@mhjn

@RajuK wrote:
Level 4 benifit? how to redeem drive storage?

Level 7

Very sad 😑😑 what about level 5?
Level 10

hi @rajukumarworld

welcome to the Level 4 !

as our Google Moderator @TraciC announce that Google Drive promotion is ending, but Local Guides who reach Level 4 by March 17, 2017 at 11pm EST can still unlock 100GB of free storage.

Please refer this for more information.

hope it helps.

Happy Mapping 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 9

@rajukumarworld  Now you can not do it , The offer has ended !

New offer from swiggy is available check your mail for coupon codes !

Level 3

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

This is a pity. My only motivation to contribute with photos and opinions was to get the Google Drive promotion...

Level 4

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

I reached level 4 on March 16th but never received my 100 GB free storage. I received my confirmation email a few days later but nothing in there to redeem it. I checked my local guides homepage, nothing there either. Submitted this as an enquiry twice without any response, I was finally directed here for support. Please help.

Level 4

Help - how to I claim the free gmail storage upgrade?

Hi, 

I am a level 4 guide - I was hoping to get the free storage upgrade. Can any one help with this please - how can I get the 1tb storage from this level up?

Thanks in advance!

Level 8

Re: Help - how to I claim the free gmail storage upgrade?

Hi @SanjayS. Welcome to Local Guides Connect community forum. You can introduce yourself on this post Introduce Yourself – May 2017Local Guides who reach Level 4 by 11pm EST on March 17, 2017 can unlock 100GB of free Google Drive storage. The benefit must be redeemed within 30 days of being issued and is valid for one year. This promotion will expire after the cut-off date. I'm sorry but you are a bit late for this but don't worry, Local Guides team is working to offer us more benefits, keep checking the Connect forums for updates.

Here are some tips for you to get started:

• "About Local Guides" section has some really good tips on how to interact with the community and the Local Guides users from all over the world. 
  • Search the community Before posting, keep in mind that others may have asked your question because it might be answered already. Don’t worry if you don’t know how to use the forum, this thread will explain you how to do it, it’s really simple.
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure it’s important to the content of the post, this way you will be able to get in touch with other Local Guides from your country or even better, around your area.
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead.
  • Don't use this community as a platform to sell your products, services, or rent properties.
Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides
Level 8

Re: Help - how to I claim the free gmail storage upgrade?

Unfortunately it is no longer available to obtain or redeem if you reached level 4, if you haven't already redeemed. 

Wish they had just made it automatic once we all reached level 4. It would've been easier and less confusing for many.