TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

@DanieleC @BrendanC @-Giuseppe- @Emanuele_Scola @marcellon @

Still do not know whether I am eligible for Storage drive.

ProfArunCM

Level 10

Thanks a bunch @ProfArunCM for the mention! I trust that @TraciC will help you resolve whatever the issue is.

@ProfArunCM wrote:

@TraciC @AsiveC @BNK @SanyaOdare @ViganRon

Thanks but I still do not know whether I am eligible for Google Drive.

ProfArunCM

Level 7

To which email id should I send?

@AsiveC wrote:
Check your google drive option and check email also. Or still you are confuse please mail them to know your query

Level 9

You can contact with @TraciC May be she will help to solve your issue or give you best suggestion
Level 7

Re: Level 4 Benefit Unlocked, but Unable to Redeem 100GB Free Storage

@TraciC wrote:

@AaronJK A member of the team will be in touch with you privately via email. Thanks. 

So.. Team google will touch me also

, Bcause i have facing same prob 

Screenshot_2017-04-11-19-05-14.png

Cheers...

Level 8

Re: Level 4 Benefit Unlocked, but Unable to Redeem 100GB Free Storage

Hello everybody,

I'm afraid this benefit is no longer available.

Check the details through the link below:

Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

Level 3

I just got to level 3 a couple days ago. It took me a long while because I was only contributing when I had quality, informed content to add. Lo and behold the only serious benefit to becoming a higher level guide (the extra Drive space) has been yanked. I see from the replies here that there was some spammy, low effort posting being done to quickly get to the rank required for the extra space. But most of us, including me, would never consider doing that.

It doesn't seem fair that this benefit is being taken off the table completely for those of us that actually did all we could to contribute in a meaningful way. I absolutely understand if 100GB was too much to provide for free - data centers aren't cheap. Considering 15GB is the base free storage, it would make sense to me that level 3 guides would get 20GB, level 4 gets 25GB, and 5 gets 30GB. Some tiered structure like that would be very low cost to Google (considering how much guides help improve their products) and would disincentivize spam posting to rush all the way to level 5.

I would be very happy with this structure and it would motivate me to continue contributing in every way possible. However, with the benefit totally off the table, I'm pretty disappointed. I doubt I will go through the time and effort to contribute anything further unless Drive storage benefits are implemented again somehow, and I'm guessing I'm not the only one who feels this way.

@TraciC @LuisRG @Corrie

Googler

@ProfArunCM  and @AsiveC A member of the team will be in touch each of you privately via email.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 6

No voucher in the congrats email for reaching level 4

I've received the email with congrats for being level 4 one month ago, but with no voucher attached. Today is the last day that I could redeem the voucher, but I've been checking on forums and sometimes people advice to wait 2 weeks for the email with the voucher. What can I do now?
Level 8

Re: No voucher in the congrats email for reaching level 4

Hi @JoséTaborda, did you reach level 4 by March 17, 2017 or after?

if after that date you should read this post