TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Google Drive storage promotion

Hello. I reached Level 4 on the 17th but still did not receive an email awarding me the storage on Google Drive, nor do I see a button on my Local Guides home page. Since I'm still within the 30 days, I should still be eligible. I need the space because I'm already a heavy user of Drive. Thanks.

Level 7

Re: Unable to Redeem Google Drive Storage Benefit

I am having a same problem and I have heard nothing from google.  Will you help me as well?  I am in Tokyo and have reached level 4 tokyo time which is ahead of official deadline...!

@YanniY wrote:

Hi @GaryL, please check your Local Guides homepage again - you should be able to see the redeem button now. 

Level 4

Hi, I have the same problem with others. I got the announcement of being Level 4 on March 8th, but the redeem does not appear in my home. Could you check the situation. 

Level 7

LV4 Additional Drive Storage

HI

I reached that level before 2017/03/17 and receive an email notification at 2017/03/17 08:22 pm GMT+8

Until today,the link about start up additional Drive Storage at that e-mail still invalid.

That link guide to localguides home page,  at that time, I promise that I have not seen anything about start up code.

I pressed that link more than 48 hours before because I think it may need some working hours.

But 48 hours passed,my Drive account still only have 15G+2G , not that 100G.

Where is the problem?What should I do?

Sorry,most of the above content comes from GOOGLE translation,may not suit.

未命名.png

Email notification from 2017/03/17 08:22 pm GMT+8

11.png

Localguides home page LV 4 proof

Level 6

Cannot redeem the 100gb free storage

I've reached level 4 about 28days ago (03/03/17)

Tried to activate the free 100gb storage but Ther eis no redeem button on my local guides home page.

Level 7

Re: Google Drive storage promotion

Hi there! 

I reached Level 4 on March 16th and got the email March 17th to redeem my storage. However when I click through there is no mention of it. I have tweeted and messaged in on Facebook but no response - please help? @JeslynL

<SCREENSHOT CONTAINING EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED>

<Screen Shot 2017-04-01 at 12.27.19.png

Level 10

Re: Cannot redeem the 100gb free storage

Google Drive promotion is ending, but Local Guides who reach Level 4 by March 17, 2017 at 11pm EST can still unlock 100GB of free storage.

Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

Level 6

Yes, I know that, but in my case there is nothing appear on my localguides home page. 😞

Level 10

promotion is ending, activate available for 30 days

Level 4

Dear @JeslynL @TraciC @YanniY

I also achieved Level 4 before March 17 but the mail confirming Level 3 and Level 4 Local Guide badge on Local Guides Connect eventually only were when I started writing this message.

The Local Guides page (https://maps.google.com/localguides/home) however does not show any reward to be redeemed for having reached Level 4 prior to the announced deadline.

The e-mail having confirmed having reached Level 4 Local Guide had been sent on March 19, 2017 even though I did cross the 200 points threshold prior to the announced deadline.

I would appreciate if someone could have a look at the specific situation of relevance to me since I have been working hard to earn the reward as per the instructions and guidelines posted by Google.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards