TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: No Storage ? i've just unlock the level 4

Offer expires. Mark it as answer and close the thread please for other important issues. 

Level 8

Re: Local Guide Google Drive Promotion

Offer expires. Mark it as answer and close the thread please for other important issues. 

Level 8

Re: 100 gigas

It's 1000 gigas .Offer expires. Mark it as answer and close the thread please for other important issues. 

Level 4

Re: Reach Level 4 quite some time ago, never got my 100GB

I'm still within the 30 days redeemable period though.

Level 4

Re: Unable to Redeem Google Drive Storage Benefit

Hi @JeslynL,

I`m glad to see that you`ve helped so many other Guides because I`m having the same issue. I`ve reached 200 points on 16th March but only received a Level 4 congrats email on the 18th without any redemption button and the 100GB Drive option is not listed among the benefits either. Could you please check your records and see if I qualify?

Former Google Contributor

Re: Google Drive storage promotion

Hi @AbbasA, thank you for reaching out. You reached Level 4 in 2016 and the redemption code was sent to you in the same email that notified you that you have reached Level 4. As stated in the email, the benefit must be redeemed within 30 days of being issued and is valid for one year. Since it has passed the 30 days window period, we are unable to troubleshoot or award a new Drive storage code.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Unable to Redeem Google Drive Storage Benefit

Hi @MihályD, thank you for reaching out. Please revisit your Local Guides Home to redeem your Google Drive storage benefit. 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

te llega un mensaje a tu correo para que actives el beneficio , este puede durar 3 dias en llegar

Local Guides , RonaldJ
Level 4

Re: Never got my GB Drive storage

I am also in the same situation.

Level 7

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

Dear Google,

I contributed with valuable reviews, photos and new locations. I reached level 4 and got to know best and most expected offer has been discontinued (drive storage). 

I am very disappointed about this. I'm not sure what more will they discontinue when I reach level 5. I feel like Google abundant us.

I appreciate if Google consider a compensation. I'm not asking 1TB here but I don't want to lose my faith on Google. 

Thank you

Udesh