TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Level 4 and Google Drive Promotion

Hello,

Looking for some help......Have been L4 for about 2 weeks now and hit it before the promotion ended March 17. I have promptly received emails at every other level besides 4 that acknowledged this and the perks that go with it. It would seem Google doesn't want to give away that storage 🙂 I have also checked my profile page which says I am L4 but there is also no redemption code.

thank you

Level 4

Re: I hit level 4 before March 17th but I can't redeem the 100Gb drive storage from Google Drive

@JeslynL wrote:

@HugoB - Great! Thanks for letting me know that it worked for you. 

Hi @JeslynL

It didn't work...

I still have only 15gb of space in my google drive!

Level 4

Re: I hit level 4 before March 17th but I can't redeem the 100Gb drive storage from Google Drive

Hello,

Sorry, I posted an individual thread before I saw this one regarding the Google Drive promotion and becoming L4. So I have been an L4 for about 2 weeks now and definitely was in time for the promotion ending March 17th but have not received any email acknowledging my L4 or anything about the promotion. I have also checked my profile page and there isn't any redemption info there as well can you assist?

thank you!

@JeslynL

Level 4

Re: Unable to Redeem Google Drive Storage Benefit

Thanks for the help @JeslynL

Level 5

Is the query solved?

@LanceB wrote:

Level 4

@VijayaraghavanP wrote:

Is the query solved?

@LanceB wrote:

Yes it is.

Level 4

@JeslynLThank you! I see it now.

Level 8

Re: Reach Level 4 quite some time ago, never got my 100GB

Offer has been expired. Mark as answer if satisfied

Level 8

Re: Level 4, day after drive promotion ends

Offer expires. Mark it as answer and close the thread please for other important issues. 

Level 4

Re: Acknowledgement of receiving 100GB Google Drive Storage.

Cheers!