Eire27's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Good morning, Sea View

Portmarnock BeachPortmarnock Beach

Portmarnock Beach, November. It is about 25 minutes drive from my home and very popular in Summer time. 

Dublin, Ireland
7 comments
Level 2

Re: Good morning, Sea View

Good morning too, it's so nice 🌹👍

Level 9

Perfect photo @Eire27

Cheers,

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for sharing this great shot @Eire27.

Do people usually go swimming there? Dublin is quite to the North and I guess throughout the year it is quite unlikely that you can see someone there.

Still, the view is quite tranquil and peaceful.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thank you @TsekoV @helga19 @Mado for nice comments. @TsekoV. Many people swim here in the Summer, not so much in the winter but some people do still have a swim in winter at weekends. Dublin is in the east, so not as cold as the west and north west which are on the edge of the Atlantic with no other countries there until you reach America, long way. In recent years people surf the waves in Winter

This is quite astonishing to hear that people do swim and surf during winter @Eire27. As oceans are always colder than the sea and considering the geographical region, all those people must be really brave and healthy.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Yes @TsekoV  The Atlantic is on the west and I live on the east of Ireland, so my photo would be the sea that separates Ireland and England its called, The Irish Sea and then england is separated from France by, The English channel, which is small. Yesterday it started raining heavy here at lunch time and has not stopped all night still raining this morning so I might need to take a boat to work 😁

@Eire27 Both Ireland and UK are quite famous for the amount of rains there. Looks the weather at your place is the same as here. At the beginning of the week it started snowing, but now is raining. Just a few degrees less and it would snow and all the scenery would be much more beautiful...