iclirius's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Going for a walk Meyer Park

A small place near where i was staying, many times i walk near, but never took time to enojoy at all, until situation came to be hard, i woke up early and i decided to go for a run, first walk then run. and after being so many Weeks at home i realise that i dint need to go far, habing this amazing place so near.

Luis Alberto Bautista Mora
Bolingbrook, Illinois, EE. UU.
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Going for a walk Meyer Park

Hi @iclirius,

I just wanted to let you know that the photos you've uploaded aren't visible on Connect. Would you please edit your post and re-enter them? This will help the community better understand what you are referring to in your post. If you any have any further questions or issues, please don't hesitate to reach out. As an extra tip, I recommend reviewing this article which lays out the best practices for creating more engaging content on Connect- How do I write a post on Connect?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!