summerOfsams's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Goals for 2017

Any guys with some targets for their local guide group? 

London, United Kingdom
5 comments
Level 8

Re: Goals for 2017

One of  my goals is to get my community verified so I can start doing meetings

Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides
Googler

Hi @summerOfsams. Interesting discussion to start, thanks for raising. I'm planning to host a burger crawl in NYC and to catch up on writing reviews as I've been doing a LOT of exploring. @LuisHM If you're looking to receive support for your community, you don't need to wait for it to be supported to host meet-ups. Check out this post for everything you need to know about hosting meet-ups. 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

Thanks @TraciC I'll take a look so I can host one soon!

Googler

@LuisHM I highly recommend burger crawls or something similar, depending on your preference and your community's. Hmm, you inspired me: what about a GRILLED CHEESE crawl? 😄 Must add in lots of walking, haha. Here's a post I wrote a few months back about food crawls. 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

Good idea @TraciC We'll need to have a lot of energy and nothing better than visiting some restaurant area before having a long walk around the city but now I'm hungry 😞

hehe