AdrianLunsong's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: Go Loco Podcast - Episode 2

Special thanks to your brother @AdrianLunsong and to the @Pedi too. The name and the logo are absolutely awesome!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

I agree, @AdrianLunsong. Step by step good things come around. 🙂 Good luck and enjoy the initiative!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Betreff: Go Loco Podcast - Episode 2

Episode 4 is out now - but I just started with Episode 1 yesterday. Today in the morning I started with Episode 2 and can't stop listening. Thank you @AdrianLunsong for doing Go Loco and @vvbellur for sharing your rich experiences! You are awesome!

Please mention me with @LudwigGermany on your reply, so I get notified

Connect Moderator   Maps   Instagram   Twitter 

Connect Moderator

From the Go Loco team, you're welcome @LudwigGermany ! Sometimes it's better to start late.. then you can binge on it and not have to wait two weeks for the next episode to come out! 😜

And please do subscribe to the podcast (the Google Podcast app is my recommended app.. of course!) and share on your social networks. Also, if you have any feedback, ideas, suggestions, do let us know! Enjoy the rest of the episodes! 

Oh, go have a look at @vvbellur 's post for Ep5! We're looking to get as many audio responses as possible! Ep5 is a special feature on International Women's Day and the post can be found here. Closing date is 27th Feb but the earlier you can submit, the better! Thanks!

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Level 8

Level 10

@AdrianLunsong I just listened to your Episode 1

You are amazing to do different things for Google Maps and Motivating other Guides. 

Thanks and regards

greetings from Bengaluru