vipinsri's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Go Local even in Singapore

Go Local, Whether you are in your own country or on a foreign country. I travelled to Singapore with my colleagues for a business meeting. They all stayed in Good hotels, But I chose to stay in a #pod to experience how it feels to stay not even a budget hotel, but very futuristic looking POD. The experience was OK, and I'd try not to repeat it 🙂 20190427_185723.jpg

I stayed at the MOSQUE ROAD Chinatown (Singapore) the place has amazing character. The views, the building and restaurants here are something not be missed. The place looks very serene at one point of the day.

20190427_191007.jpg

20190427_191011.jpg

20190427_191024.jpgand bustling at the next turn. 

Just opposite the MOSQUE, there is a small lane with wall art on it. I loved it, there were many opportunities to click some amazing pictures, As an amateur NON-DSLR photographer I tried clicking few, Hope you will like these.

20190427_192736.jpg

I've named above picture as "FACE THE FACES" 

If you think then below is a million dollar picture, A mosque facing a Temple in China Town, which is actually in Singapore

20190427_193709.jpg

with all these philosophy and travel It was time to eat something, And when you are in Chinatown, with so many authentic Chinese restaurants, then why would you think twice. So I dined at this very famous restaurant here. But the "DISH" which caught my attention was FROG MEAT ... What the 'F.....rog'

20190427_202953.jpg

I had a good time, Hope you would like this article. Please share your thoughts on this.

#Singapore #Chinatown #FrogMeat #GoLocal #localStories #ConnectLive 

Mosque Street, Singapore
1 comment
Level 8

Re: Go Local even in Singapore

Thanks @vipinsri for sharing your experience. Keep sharing.