Gazaly's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Gmail Address owned someone else..

Hi,,

One of my client's (Dental Clinic)  an old staff misusing (Dental Clinic's) Official Email Address.
Also he is asking a ransom from the Owner of the business to return it back...  is there any way to help my (SVT) client?

he is ready to provide any official documents to prove the ownership.. 

I hv officially requested business place ownership behalf of the owner. (the owner requested me to do that).

Saudi Arabia
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Gmail Address owned someone else..

Hi @Gazaly

Please check here for instructions on how to change or reset your password in Gmail. Please contact the Gmail Official Help Forum for eventual further help.  Thanks.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them

View solution in original post

Hi @Gazaly

Thanks for reaching out. We encourage business owners to take advantage of the free service, Google My Business (google.com/business). Also please have a check to the Google My Business Help Centre  and the Official Google My Business Community for help and support.

Level 10

@MariaBi wrote:

Hi @Gazaly

Thanks for reaching out. We encourage business owners to take advantage of the free service, Google My Business (google.com/business). Also please have a check to the Google My Business Help Centre  and the Official Google My Business Community for help and support.

Thanks for the reply.
The Business owner needs his (Business) Email Address and its password.
His one of old staff was handling before behalf of the business place. but now he is not working there.

When the owner contact him that old staff is asking money to give the Password.

Solution

Hi @Gazaly

Please check here for instructions on how to change or reset your password in Gmail. Please contact the Gmail Official Help Forum for eventual further help.  Thanks.