Waqaskhann91's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Global village Dubai

ThisPXL_20220103_182030779.NIGHT.jpg

This is me taking a picture at the Instagram-able spot there near Ripley's mirror maze. 

Our family went to Global Village, we're travelling from Pakistan so we were pretty excited to visit here. 

We tried this Saudi Heritage restaurant (as I was born in KSA, a lot of memories flooded in when I saw the army green land cruiser parked outside the restaurant and couldn't stop myself from going in. 

Food was good. The place is pretty insta worthy with a lot of lighting.

I just wish there were digital maps available easily so it was convenient to find and look for places. If there is a local app or web to find reviews, it would be great. 

PXL_20220103_161835422.NIGHT~2.jpg

This is the entrance gate which you can really see from miles away. The lighting just attracts you from far away.

PXL_20220103_184643495.MOTION-01.COVER.jpg

This is a little Dragon show they have right in the middle of the lake. The Dragon breathes fire and I caught it right when it was breathing fire.

This is my first ever post here btw. 

Dubai - United Arab Emirates
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Global village Dubai

Hi @Waqaskhann91 !

This is a very nice first post about your trip to Global Village!

The photos of that place are very beautiful! As I live very far from Pakistan and I've never been there (I live at the other side of the world in Argentina ☺️), I don't know exactly what I'm seen in your pictures. For better understanding you can add a description under each photo explaining what you can see in it. You can do that just editing your post, clicking over each photo and touching the pencil. In the screen that appears you can add the comment to the photo and also enlarge them to see them bigger in the post.

Since you are quite new here on Connect let me share with you a post I wrote some time ago, where I you can find great posts that were very useful to me when I started. You are going to find the link at the bottom of this comment (in my signature).

You can also tell us more about you and meet other Local Guides commenting in the post Introduce Yourself of this month.

Again very welcome and I would like to read more about you here in Connect! 😊

Ceci

If you want me to read your post or your comment, please tag me as @Cecilita so I can see it.

Buenos Aires, Argentina | Argentina Local Guides | My Google Maps
- New in Connect? Start Here!
- How to be more green? Click Here!
- Best Places to visit in Bs As: Click here!
- Social Media: Instagram | Twitter

Level 1

Re: Global village Dubai

The food sounds delicious, and I'm all about those insta-worthy spots with cool lighting. Totally feel you on the need for better navigation though; getting lost in a maze of stalls can be part of the fun, but sometimes you just want to find your way around easily, you know?Speaking of navigating Dubai, I've been eyeing some dubai real estate companies myself. Thinking of making moves to the UAE, so I've been doing some research. Found this article about renting in Dubai that might be helpful: https://sandytimes.ae/articles/187/real-estate-guide-how-to-rent-in-dubai