TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

#. Global Photos-1, Flowers from Singapore.

Hi dear all,

@AriMar@Christina-NYC@JohnPeter @LucioV@Rezgar@@Lera76@StephenAbraham

World thru Lens by TravellerGWorld thru Lens by TravellerG

Most of us Love traveling, seeing, how the World looks like – Of course, and SAVE IT for others to enjoy; I was fascinated by Nature’s, different contributions, right from my childhood! I also confess that, this magic “Box with the Lens” (I mean, the Camera) was my weakness, all the time.

Continuing with my MaGIC Series for Beginner Photographers, I shall try to do another Series, with collections of Photos, from different parts of the world. Your contributions will make this series, more interesting & useful – I will be happy to see your contributions; please contribute.

Starting with few flowers from Garden by the Bay of Singapore (an exclusive Photo-Shoot trip), I request you all to support – Thanks.

Brief:

Gargen by the Bay of Singapore, is spread over 250 Acres, making Singapore, “A City in the Garden” (& NOT A Garden City). This unique project is a true gift to mankind! I shall limit the writing & leave it to Wiki to give you details, Thanks for your kudos..

#.1

#.2

#.3

#.4

#.5

#.6

Hope to post more & Love to get your feed backs, please

Regs

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Yercaud, Tamil Nadu, India
10 comments
Level 9

Bls: #. Global Photos-1, Flowers from Singapore.

Hi @TravellerG wow.. foto yang yang menakjubkan. Terimakasih anda telah tangging saya. Salam sukses

Lera76
Level 10

Thumbs up 60X71.jpg

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Re: #. Global Photos-1, Flowers from Singapore.

Wonderful and rare collection of flowers.

Thanks dear @TravellerG sharing this wonderful photos.

with regards,

John Peter 

Level 9

Collection of beautiful photos @TravellerG

Thank you for sharing

Level 6

Tuyệt

Level 8

nice flower so look freshly 🙂

Level 8

@TravellerG  Nice!

Level 10

Thanks @TravellerG for sharing the beautiful flowers foto, I like it.

Regards

PaDeSSo

Level 10

@TravellerG beautiful flower photo collection