CardiólogoBillyDel's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Galápagos Ecuador

Pajaro-brujo-macho-David-Anchundia-FCD.jpg

 naturaleza pájaro brujo en Galápagos Ecuador región insular islas Galápagos Santa Cruz San Cristóbal Isla Isabel y otras islas del Archipiélago Ecuatoriano abundante Flora Fauna Aves y Mundo Marino maravilloso 🏝🐧🦎🦐🐠🐙🦀🦞🐳🐬🦩🦭🐢

El Progreso, Galápagos, Ecuador
7 comments
Level 8

Sv: Galápagos Ecuador

IMG_20230720_180006.jpg

 Hermosa naturaleza bello atardecer 🏝️ isla San Cristóbal 🌴en Galápagos Ecuador región insular islas Galápagos Santa Cruz San Cristóbal Isla Isabel y otras islas del Archipiélago Ecuatoriano abundante Flora Fauna Aves y Mundo Marino maravilloso 🏝🐧🦎🦐🐠🐙🦀🦞🐳🐬🦩🦭🐢🌅🌄🌊🪸🐌🐚🪼🦑🦈🐦🚢🛥🇪🇨🏄🚣🐟

Level 9

Re: Galápagos Ecuador

looks beautiful, nice short indeed @CardiólogoBillyDel 

Level 8

Bendiciones 🙏🙌

Connect Moderator

Impressive photo of the bird @CardiólogoBillyDel 

Probably you used a mobile phone, due to which the photo looks much smaller on a laptop.
I suggest you edit the post, then change the settings of the inserted photo to 'Larger'.

Here are the steps shared generously by @TravellerG :
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/TechNotes-02-How-to-Publish-Photos-in-Full-...

Level 8

Muchas gracias Tushar por su valiosa sugerencia muy buenas recomendaciones y consejos excelentes para los Guías locales Felicitaciones bendiciones 🙌

Level 10

Hello, LG @CardiólogoBillyDel... 

"Blessings🙏🙌"

To whom have you answered this? 

If you don't TAG, the other LG won't get any "Notification" that you have responded to.

How to TAG: Simply by typing the symbol @ before the User Name of an LG (as I have done above, to you), you can send a notification (TAG) to the other member. Ex: if you need to TAG me, then type @ followed by TravellerG - then I will get a notification - for more details, click 'Here'.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Yes, dear @Tushar_Suradkar,

The photo of the bird would have been much more impressive, if it would have been in Full-Screen mode... 

Hope our fellow LG @CardiólogoBillyDel will do the needful...

Regards 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me