cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5
Level 5

Frozen Waterfall Photography and Fun

Hello,

I was wanting to plan a day trip, some could make it a two dayer and get more enjoyment out of it, out to Fall Creek Falls, Cummins, and Rock Island. These are in Cookeville, Crossville, and Manchester, TN. Rock Island is the best and they have nice tent camping grounds with electric, grills, and actual bathrooms with showers. I think the winter would be beautiful but I can wait until spring if need be. Lmk!!

Cheers,

Layton

Nashville, TN, USA
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Frozen Waterfall Photography and Fun

Brilliant idea @RTI! Have a look at this post and revise the best practice to help you organize your Local Guides Meet-Up. I'm sure that a lot of people will be interested in participating. 🙂

By the way it seem to me that you may be new here, so hello and welcome to the official Local Guides Community, where you can share your favorite travel destinations, a hidden gem that you have encountered in your city or if you are into food like me, feel free to check the conversations happening in this board. If you find a conversation that is of any interest to you, don't be shy and jump in. 🙂 Since you are new, I also recommend that you check the following articles, which will help you understand better what Connect is and what do we usually discuss in here:

One last thing, don't forget to introduce yourself to the community and to have fun! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Frozen Waterfall Photography and Fun

Hi @RTI and welcome to Connect!

I don't know if you have noticed, but your post has an incorrect language tag - Korean. I'm going to remove it since your post is written in English. You can find more information about language labels in the article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Have a nice trip! I'm looking forward to see your photos 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!