cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Friday Favorites: a travel guide to Cadiz, stone jumping, and more

Hi @TravellerG,

We are glad to hear that! : ]

It is really valuable for the community such informative content.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @DanniS

Thanks for sharing Friday Favorites with us. 

Special thanks to Local Guide's who shared the colorful photo with us with their great experiences. 

Thanks again. 

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh

I'm happy you enjoyed it @MdAtikuzzamanLimon! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Thanks @DanniS for this fascinating Friday Favourites post. The idea of listings up some valuable post in one place is very helpful. I read all linked posts and learnt some new informations. Thank you for this great sharing and also thanks to all local guides for their quality content.

Level 6

Wow !!! 

My pleasure @EmekaUlor, I'm glad you enjoy the read 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

I agree @BeatrizAguilar, it was very interesting and different! I'm happy you enjoyed this one as well and looking forward to read your posts as well. 

Thank you @ShahnewazAhmed,

Every Friday we gather our favorite stories and share them. This is a great way to showcase the wonderful posts by our amazing Local Guides and hopefully inspire them even more. Looking forward to see some from you as well. 🙂

Level 8

Thanks for sharing @DanniS the posts you mentioned are really great. 

Namaste, 

Niraj

Level 10

Great dear friend @sonnyNg, inspiration from you all keeps us on 'Roll' - 

Thank you for your kind words.

PS:

Fearing that you may miss this post, I am forwarding a link; hope (of course, slightly technical) you will enjoy -

this Here

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me