GeorgesHR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Friday Favorites: South Korea’s “Santorini,” a cow festival in Nepal, and more

こんにちは @GeorgesHR

あなたの紹介と賛同に大変感謝します!
私は言語バリアフリーの是正に積極的なため、自動翻訳を活用したいと思い、あえて日本語で記事を書いています🗾

そして皆様の素晴らしい記事を拝見します!世界のローカルガイドの活動に興味津々です!

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Google Moderator

Re: Friday Favorites: South Korea’s “Santorini,” a cow festival in Nepal, and more

Hello @NirajBhusal,

You're very welcome. I really enjoy your post!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thank you so much @AngieYC

I am coming with another post along with photos taken by which will include about one the famous historical place of Nepal named Swargadwari ( Exact Translation of this word in English is Way to Heaven). 

Namaste

Niraj

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @GeorgesHR

Thanks for sharing such beautiful pics and new information about the South Korea's Santorni festival

Level 6

Bls: Friday Favorites: South Korea’s “Santorini,” a cow festival in Nepal, and more

Menakjubkan tempat yg indah,Amazing