MartaPM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Fotografía Subacuática

Hola, adjunto fotos del Mar Rojo, Egipto, concretamente en Taba. Lugar escondido increíble para bucear.

¿Sabéis? El Mar Rojo se llama así no porque sus aguas sean rojas sino porque el reflejo de las montañas cercanas hace que se vea con cierto tono rojizo.

IMG_3763.jpegIMG_3749.jpegIMG_3748.jpegIMG_2866.jpegIMG_2867.jpegIMG_2836.jpegIMG_2810.jpegIMG_2808.jpegIMG_2813.jpegIMG_2806.jpegIMG_2805.jpegIMG_2870.jpeg  

Taba, Nuweiba, Egipto
15 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Fotografía Subacuática

I am very Happy to see such amazing photos @MartaPM.
I never knew such beautiful creatures existed under the sea.
Also, interesting bit about the name of the red sea 😁
Level 8

What a beautiful underwater creatures. my friend @MartaPM if possible to mention the name of the creatures will be very understandable. Thanks for sharing. 

Level 9

@MartaPM 

Thanks for sharing about the Red Sea with us along with your lovely photos!
They didn't teach me those things in school!

Level 10

Hello, dear @Tushar_Suradkar,

Humbly request you to kindly remember to tag me to posts like this - I shall be very grateful... 

Most sincerely... 

🙏❤️🤝

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Super shots... 

No doubt, friend LG @MartaPM.

I have been a photography professional for over four decades... Im really impressed by your amazing captures. 

I have read from your previous post that you are a fan of Sony Cameras... Great... Im too... 

I'm waiting for the model number of your camera, please.

Incidentally, could you please Google to find the reason about the color of the Red Sea... There are different versions, it seems... Please guide us. 

I'm tagging a few friends who will be excited to visit your post. 

Our Connect Moderator @indahnuria is also a underwater photographer. Other friends are @PrasadVR, @AnubhaBangia - surely they will enjoy these... 

🤝🌹👍

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

Noted, @TravellerG 😊 definitely.

Level 10

@MartaPMIt's amazing to see so many different kinds of fish in the Red Sea. caption to each photo would help us understand in detail.  Thank you dear friend @TravellerG  for tagging me.

Signature Image
Level 10

This content has been removed.

Level 10

This content has been removed.