Level 10

Food Photography

3035D052-265F-43B1-9A82-DCD4208BDFC7.jpeg

Pasta with meat 🍝

İstanbul, Türkiye
4 comments
Level 8

Re: Food Photography

@Snmtoms It looks beautiful to see. I want to know this ??? What is the recipe ??

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Snmtoms,

Looks delicious! Pasta is always a good option as you have plenty of things and sauces with which you can combine it. Next to the meet, I guess this one has some tomato sauce too, right? 

Do you have any favorite pasta? Personally, Frutti di Mare is one of my favorite as it combines two things I love the most, pasta and sea delicacy. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Hi @Snmtoms,

Such a great shot, thanks for sharing.

I love all kind of pastas, furthermore I like to cook them as well, because they are easy and fast. I like Frutti di Mare a lot, just as @BorrisS, but my favorite is with spinach and cream. 

PS: When posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make your subject is as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive comments more quickly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Hi @Snmtoms,

It looks very delicious! 

Did you use any special effects on the photo? Can you recommend me how can I make good pictures of food?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!