Level 8

Food Photography

47F892BE-A068-4378-AF95-5C39794D8D5E.jpeg

yummy coffee from Ajay’s 

2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Food Photography

Hi @Aadil_patel,

Thank you for sharing your photo! What kind of coffee do you prefer? I like a lot cappuccino. I enjoy drink it accompanied by a small croissant. I am sure @InaS will agree with me ;).

If you are interested in food photography then you can read 6 tips for taking even better photos with your phone  and 6 helpful photo tips from Nigerian food blogger Atim Ukoh topics.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Vendor

Re: Food Photography

Hi @Aadil_patel,

Thank you for sharing with us. I totally agree @VasT. Best thing to start your day is a coffee and croissant. My favorite one is cappuccino. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!