IshantHP_ig's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Food Photo walk at connectlivedelhi

During connectlivdelhi we take a lot of food photographs at Farzi Cafe

All local guides divided into the different colours bands such as- Red, Purple, Blue, Green and Yellow.

Every group has a different team leader and they guide the local guides in their respective groups. Mrs. Uma Raghuraman also gave us the food photography tips, her tips related to how to take a better and good food photo. The staff of Farzi cafe put several dishes in front of us and told us to capture the photo, i also take several photo which i am sharing with you, Uma Mam likes my photo and some of them i tagged her on Instagram

too. The whole staff of Cafe  was so nice thanks Google to gave me a chance to become a attendee of connectlivedelhi.

Here you can take a look of Highlights: 

Photo highlights at connectlivedelhi

Type of ChickenType of Chicken

Some rollsSome rolls

Other form of chickenOther form of chicken

ChickenChicken

YogurtYogurt

1544847250220.jpg

Farzi Cafe, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase 2, Sector 24, Gurugram, Haryana, India
6 comments
Level 10

Re: Food Photo walk at connectlivedelhi

@IshantHP_ig

That's indeed a brief note on the meet. Glad to hear that the restaurant management was very cooperative.The pictures speaks volumes.

Thanks & Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Former Google Contributor

Hey @IshantHP_ig,

Awesome, thanks for sharing your recap with us! What a unique way to serve food! I love the truck with chicken, so cool! Glad to hear you guys had a good time.

PS: I will move the post to Meet-ups.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @IshantHP_ig,

Thanks for sharing your experience about the connect Delhi Live event. Your food photos look amazing and mouth watering.

It seems like you had a blast and made the most of the day.