AubreyB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Fitbit for Local Guides

india.jpg

Fitbit and Google both emailed me to tell me what an awesome week I am having. At 2200 photos, I am basically adding one for every mile I walk. About 4 each day. Anyone else logging the miles while out exploring? What fitbit badge do you have?

10 comments
Level 10

Re: Fitbit for Local Guides

Congrats @AubreyB

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Connect Moderator

Congratulations @AubreyB

@AubreyB wrote:

india.jpg

Fitbit and Google both emailed me to tell me what an awesome week I am having. At 2200 photos, I am basically adding one for every mile I walk. About 4 each day. Anyone else logging the miles while out exploring? What fitbit badge do you have?

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

What an awesome idea to combine the two! @AubreyB I may have to follow in your footsteps and do the same. Congrats on your achievements 👍🤗Keep up the great work! And thank you for the great idea 😁

Level 8

Thanks @DiAnaUS! Glad to see some women top contributors as well! If you are ever up in Cincinnati let me know and we will meet up for a walkabout. 😄

Level 8

That would be so much fun @AubreyB , I will definitely let you know if I'm ever in the area💚

Level 9

This is real achievement @AubreyB 

KEEP it up 😊

you let me download Fitbit App now 😊

I use Samsung Health App on my Phone , and I give Fitbit. Atry thanks for sharing 👍

And congratulations Again 🎉🎁🎊🎉🎁🎊😊

What about @DiAnaUS @NareshDarji @iDepp Fitbit badge !??

Connect Moderator

Hey @OSAMA I don't know about Fitbit app my dear.

@OSAMA wrote:

This is real achievement @AubreyB 

KEEP it up 😊

you let me download Fitbit App now 😊

I use Samsung Health App on my Phone , and I give Fitbit. Atry thanks for sharing 👍

And congratulations Again 🎉🎁🎊🎉🎁🎊😊

What about @DiAnaUS @NareshDarji @iDepp Fitbit badge !??

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Me too bro @NareshDarji. I just downloaded it now after @AubreyB Post 😊

Level 10

@OSAMA Fitbit App is Wireless Wearable Gadget and its Use for which are activity trackerswireless-enabled wearable technology devices that measure data such as the number of steps walked, heart rate, quality of sleep, steps climbed, and other personal metrics involved in fitness.

I Think @AubreyB was using Fitbit and then Fitbit Email for Completing 1997 miles. (Mentioned in Screenshot)

Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitbit

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+