saeed _s's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Finding Iranian friends

Hello dear Iranian.

I wish to make a connection to an expert in LG group in iran. 

If putting your phone number or a telegram id it's more easy to me to make contact.

Thanks 

Iran
4 comments
Level 10

Re: Finding Iranian friends

Hi @saeed _s, though I am not Iranian but I wish to reply to you. Private information like contact address, email address, phone number etc are not allowed to share publicly. You can find people nearby you from this link.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?q=Iran

Thank you.

Former Google Contributor

Hi  @saeed _s, to find fellow Local Guides from your area, try searching the community for mentions of your city/country to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations and speak with the Local Guides near you.

As you are new here, I recommend reading this post for tips and best practices when using Connect. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

Hello my dear @saeed _s .

Nice to see you here and nice to see that you are searching for local guides near you. 

Kindly follow the info shared by @JeslynL @BishowvijayaP.

But I think here is something new for you. 

Check out the link mentioned below. 

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1AU7p_7fTAdA5XsSvbgNPHJ9t1XM&ll=34.513534897459095%2C-8...

@saeed _s wrote:

Hello dear Iranian.

I wish to make a connection to an expert in LG group in iran. 

If putting your phone number or a telegram id it's more easy to me to make contact.

Thanks 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

Hi @saeed _s, You can join us in Iran Local Guides community and all related social networks

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides