VikasDigital's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Famous Dance in Your City

Dear All LG we are talking about Famous Dance in Your City...

Tell Here Your cities famous dance name with pic...

Eg. Ghoomar Dance in Rajasthan,India

Vikas Kumawat
12 comments
Level 10

Re: Famous Dance in Your City

We have a dancing festival in Nepal. The festival is dedicated to females. It's 'TEEJ'.

Let's enjoy the dance  @ermest @LucioV @IlankovanT @Surendra @OSAMA@KarenVChin @AkmalB @Csaba @Myrathor @Kamalhasnainee

Connect Moderator

Gujarat is very famous and popular place for world's largest and longest dancing festival. Ras-Garba is our traditional dance @VikasDigital @BishowvijayaP

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Hi@ Vikah Kp!

Your suggestion is great especially in a country like INDIA .  We take pride in our colourful yet intelligently diversified culture . At the last day of the Bengal calender year , holiday , chou festivals all are full of colours and dancesymbols . Our unique symbol if joyous mood at which world gleefully acknowledge.

Regards,

MONDRITO

Level 9

Hi @BishowvijayaP here is a famous song with dance from our remote area of Bangladesh -

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Nice song @Kamalhasnainee

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Hi @BishowvijayaP here is a famous song with dance from our remote area of Bangladesh -

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

I still remember your live cast @NareshDarji. Thanks for sharing. 🙂

Level 10

Flute always blows my mind @Kamalhasnainee. Lovely music embedded on video. Thank you so much for sharing. 

Level 8

Kartik Naach: This dance is tradational dance of Nepal which runs through out the month of kartik(oct/nov) but because of certain circumstances it is shortened to one week only. Kartik nach or pyakhan has been running since 370 years back at the time of Malla king Siddhinarasigh,This event memorize accordingly mythology of Lord Vishnu eliminates Hiranyakashyap..

This video is final day of dance 

Level 10

@Surendra, thanks for sharing another cultural dance from Nepal.

@Surendra wrote:

Kartik Naach: This video is final day of dance