Family Valentine's moments

Valentine's partyValentine's party

Grill barbeque chicken corn lettuce slice of bread

Nassau, The Bahamas
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Family Valentine's moments

Hi @Zcar77,

I have just released your post from the spam filters. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times.

You can visit this article to learn more -  Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Can you tell us more about your experience? Did you went out to a restaurant or you made this dish by yourself?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 9

Level 8

@MoniV  Actually this is my mom cooking she had a nice gathering at her house for Valentines , wasn't able to go to dinner but mom made it happen 😊

Level 8

@IshantHP_ yes this is a grill chicken my mom did the grilling lol and we roasted some corn it was time spent with family on Valentine's day

Hey @Zcar77,

This is just great, I adore my mom's dinners 🙂 Sometime this is the better choice. 

I wish you to have many dinners like this one.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 8

@MoniV no problem I was wondering why but thank you for your assistance you know it's not a easy task on getting your photos up especially how it make great changes coming in today digital marketing

Hi @Zcar77,

If you need any assistance or have any questions, you can always tag one of the Google or Connect moderators and we will be glad to help you.