Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Lost Local Guide Points

My points have be restored.

Thank you

Level 10

Re: Missing Photos and Drop in Points

Yes, @GusMoreira thanks for updating us on regular intervals.

Please also resolve issue concerning Approved SV Photos. In my case number of approved photos are not updated since last one month. Please check. 

@umang_kelani

@Pasta

@Anonymous

@mhjn

@GusMoreira wrote:

UPDATE (06/30/17): Discrepancies in awarded points have been rectified. You should be seeing your points updated as per the approved contributions you have made on Google Maps

UPDATE (06/28/17): Photos have been restored to all users account however you may still see some discrepancies in awarded points in your Contributions tab. We continue to work on this issue and appreciate your patience

UPDATE (06/28/17): The team has resolved the issue of missing points and Local Guides should see that their points for valid contributions restored.
However some of you may notice that missing photos are still not yet reinstated. We are working on this and are doing everything we can to get them back as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. 

UPDATE (06/27/17):  Hello everyone,

We've been getting some reports from Local Guides experiencing missing photos and drop in points related to photos in the last few days.

Our team is currently investigating the issue.

If you are impacted by this issue please share with us

• Your Google Maps profile URL
  • How many photos you are missing 
  • When you noticed the drop in points/missing photos 

We will keep this post updated.

Level 10

@GusMoreira

GREAT NEWS. Got everything back including points, pics, counts, etc.

Did some testing with new reviews and pics incl 360 ones and everything

seems to be fine now.

Thanks.

Level 10

Level 1

My points have been restored.

Thanks to the Google Local Guides team and kudos to the contributors of this forum.

I thank you all 🙂

Level 10

@Lakhs Congrats.

Thanks @GusMoreira

@LucioV

@

@Lakhs wrote:

My points have been restored.

Thanks to the Google Local Guides team and kudos to the contributors of this forum.

I thank you all 🙂

Level 10

Re: Photo views updaing issue

Hi @Anonymous

An Individual Photo views are Update in real time but total Photo Views are take some time to be updated in Google Maps Account,

so please check your individual View are updated or not ?

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 7

Re: Lost Local Guide Points

All back to normal at Level 3 today. Handphone 156 points but PC ( web ) 110 points. Still have different of 46 points but at least both on Level 3 now
Level 10

Thanks immensely @GusMoreira My points has been restored. 😎

Level 10

Thanks @GusMoreira for the updates. Looks like the points issue is resolving as well as an issue I noticed earlier in the week with huge discrepencies between uploaded & publicly viewable photo counts.

Any word on when photo view counts totals will be updating? I had a total photo view count of 7,574,836 on 6/24, then it dropped to 7,569,123 on 6/25 and has not updated since then. I figure it will get sorted out soon, yet I'm a little hesitant about making more contributions until everything seems stable again.

Thanks again!