GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: HOW I LOST OVER 9,000 POINTS IN 5 HOURS

@VictorOmebije We all faced the same situation yesterday. It's a Global Problem now. We are still awaiting @GusMoreira To tell us reasons why all these things are happening. Let's just wait and see. Well just like you said you won't stop contributing so also me, this morning I have taken some 2 360photos 😊. So wherever the problem gets fixed, I know my additions would still be rolled over. 

Level 8

Re: Missing Photos and Drop in Points

Howdy,

just wanted to report back in.

Reporting in: ALMOST ALL of my points have been restored. Missing thoose made in the meantime or something.

Thanks anway.

5000-6000 points gone without reason, could have been combo breaker on trust for me. Thanks for beeing a help, not a combo breaker. Anyway... what happened?

Cheer.

Level 8

Reporting in: ALMOST ALL of my points have been restored. Missing thoose made in the meantime or something.

Thanks anway.

5000-6000 points gone without reason, could have been combo breaker on trust for me. Thanks for beeing a help, not a combo breaker. Anyway... what happened?

Level 8

Re: thousands of points have gone by my contributions

Thanks anway.

Level 6

My points are also (mostly) back.  Only 4 photos unaccounted for now.  That's good enough for me.

Level 10

Re: Number of points declines

@OSAMA points are back (almost every point... some is missing) and photos are slowly being reinstated to maps.

Level 8

Confirming: ALMOST ALL of my points have been restored. Missing thoose made in the meantime or something. Thanks anway.

Level 8

This is for all those getting their points back, did you have to log out and back in, or did the appear by themselves?

Pete

Level 10

Re: My points are continouslly decreasing by reducing the number of my shared photos

UPDATE (06/28/17): The team has resolved the issue of missing points and Local Guides should see that their points for valid contributions restored.

However some of you may notice that missing photos are still not yet reinstated.  We are working on this and are doing everything we can to get them back as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/forums/v3_1/forumtopicpage/board-id/Photography/page/55/thread...

THE PROBLEM IS DISCUSSED UNDER MODERATION HERE:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/How-do-I/Seeing-a-loss-of-Local-Guides-points/m-p/36917/thread...

and

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/forums/v3_1/forumtopicpage/board-id/Photography/page/1/thread-...

Level 7

@Ozzy-Pete For me they just appeared again overnight... without a log out.

Hope yours and all the others come back again. Good luck!