cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Missing Photos and Drop in Points

Hello everyone,

The issue has been fully fixed now.  All approved photos and points you made on Google Maps have been restored and updated.

Please note your points and level can take up to 24 hours to update and do not expire, but may decrease if content is removed for violating our policies.

This post is now closed for new replies.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages.
Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 10

My Image Contribution for Some New Places Have Been Deleted Suddenly

Hi,

Recently I have added some places in the map and yesterday I submitted some photos under those places. The photos went live as always and all the images were on the map till half an hour ago.

Just now I opened the map and found that those images have been deleted from the map and those places do not have a single image on the map.

My Google LG Profile: Dibyayan Chakravorty

Here are those places and I am sharing the screenshots as proof that I submitted those image on the map successfully:

1. Yubak Goshti Club

1.JPG

2. Boro Math

2.JPG

3. Masjid Para Graveyard (New)

3.JPG

4. Barisha Panch Masjid

4.JPG

5. Barisha Panch Masjid School

5.JPG

6. Panch Masjid Dargah

6.JPG

7. Kadamtala Master Da Surya Sen Market

7.JPG

8. Brahmapada KMCP School

8.JPG

All my efforts have gone in vain. I feel very ridiculous right now. It is my dream to become one of the top contributors of Google Map but after seeing all these, I am losing my interest.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Photo views updaing issue

@iDepp yes individual photo views are updating but total views are not updating from more than a week, it must be updated on daily basis

Level 7

Re: My Image Contribution for Some New Places Have Been Deleted Suddenly

This is very bad indeed. I hope the problem gets fixed soon.

Level 10

Re: Photo views updaing issue

@Anonymous Sometimes Total number of Photos views are take more time to update. in my case,before few days it takes 12-15 days.

so please wait for some time, it will be updated soon.

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 6

Points manques

My points is not restored yet. İl y a des point manques (environ 2000 points) encore. Pourriez-m'aider SVP??

Level 8

Number of photo issues

I have like 759 photos out of 840, but reduces down to 696 for no reason.

Level 8

Details of issue?

As member of LG community, I demand an humbly requesting you to give details about the issue raised 3 days back about loss of points🙏🙏🙏🙏

Level 8

Number of photos issue

I have like 840 photos, and it reduces to 829 for no reason. I didn't delete any photos unless if its the same location.

Level 8

Re: Number of photos issue

Same issue mate, wait for moderators to reply @bayoan800

@bayoan800 wrote:

I have like 840 photos, and it reduces to 829 for no reason. I didn't delete any photos unless if its the same location.