JeslynL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: No points for edit?

Hi @DesikanJ thanks for answering. I'll link your answer to a Googler for a look.

I only asked if you were at or had been at a place you were editing because its a common one to end up at "not applied".

Regards

Paul

Level 9

@PaulPavlinovich Thanks for quick response again!

Cheers 🙂

Level 9

@smitd Thanks mate! But this issue is related to those edits which were Approved / Published many days ago.

Level 10

@DesikanJ wrote:

@smitd Thanks mate! But this issue is related to those edits which were Approved / Published many days ago.

Yes @smitd That's what we are talking about :).

Connect Moderator

Re: Known Issue: Points discrepancy between Local Guides Home and Google Maps app/desktop

Hello @JeslynL

I've added many missing places during this week but my number of add missing place count not increased. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Edit Count stuck at 50019 for over a week

Hi,

My edit count has been stuck at 50019 for over a week even though I have submitted edits to new features, and which have been approved.

Is there a known problem with accounting for users with a large number of edits (perhaps 50,000)?

Note that the Facts Checked count appears to be still working correctly (and incrementing each time a non-Road Fact is checked), so my total points is still increasing by the Facts Checked count.

Thanks.

Connect Moderator

Re: Edit Count stuck at 50019 for over a week

Hi @DonMac the Google Team are looking at two discrepancy issues at the moment, some people are not seeing their points go up for approved edits.

Please answer a few questions to help narrow down if this is impacting you. You have already said that all of your edits are approved. Do all of your edits comply with the policies? Do you know when the issue started for you? 

Regards Paul

Level 9

I had the same problem, the count didn't grow since last week, this morning updates all 😉

Connect Moderator

Hi @CarlosAnido

Are you saying that you have now got the points that you did not get applied last week?

Regards
Paul

Level 9

Yes, this morning the count grows 300 points, since last friday was stopped.