Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Level not changing

Will try this now, thanks

Former Google Contributor

Re: LEVEL wrong

Hi @Sandra1961 No need to worry - the level reflected on your Google Maps profile is the level Google received when you submitted your Connect Live application. You may recall that you were logged into your Google account, and not your Connect account, at the time of submission 😊 We are reviewing applicants' links to their Connect posts, but otherwise are not looking at levels reflected here on Connect as we are aware of the bug. Best of luck!

Level 10

same thing with me.

Mayur Panchamia
Level 6

Re: Level not changing

20180522_170107.png

20180522_170027.png

On the home screen it shows level 6 but when going to LG connect it shows level 5.

I tried reconnect....

Level 7

Re: Dosen't update when you go to Level 6

@zixuan75 wrote:

When I'am Level 6 in Local Guide, this community shows me as Level 5. What happened?

I'am now Level 6 on Local Guides Connect.

Please read this post before replying me! '''From --zixuan75'''
Level 7

Mine is also same case.

AchK

Level 7

@Pravasi wrote:

Mine is also same case.

AchK

Wait for 48 hours.

Please read this post before replying me! '''From --zixuan75'''
Connect Moderator

@brittym wrote:

Hi @Sandra1961 No need to worry - the level reflected on your Google Maps profile is the level Google received when you submitted your Connect Live application. You may recall that you were logged into your Google account, and not your Connect account, at the time of submission 😊 We are reviewing applicants' links to their Connect posts, but otherwise are not looking at levels reflected here on Connect as we are aware of the bug. Best of luck!

@Sandra1961, hope this answer reduces your worries about the bug that has no impact to Connect Live application. Good luck!

Thanks @brittym for the explanation 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 9

Re: Level not Updated in LG Connect

welcome welcome @Atsukot 🙂

Level 5

Re: My level is not correct

@ErmesT

Many thanks to you Mr. Ermest.

At the mean time I am waiting for the email and the level update, i shall contact you again in few days if nothing happened.

Best Regards,

Housain

Best Regards,
Housain