Nachiket_methre's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Exploring the Revered Legacy: A Glimpse into the History of Mailar Mallanna Temple in Bidar

Thank you Moderator Sahab! @NareshDarji . 

Hope @Tushar_Suradkar , @ajitthite dada likes it too!

Nachiket Methre
Level 8

Re: Exploring the Revered Legacy: A Glimpse into the History of Mailar Mallanna Temple in Bidar

I am eagerly waiting for their response on this post @TravellerG . 

@Praniketmore @MayuriKubal @shubham9 

Nachiket Methre
Level 8

M 'I correct it's called mailhari martand (मल्हारी मार्तण्ड)festival. @Nachiket_methre 

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Connect Moderator

Very informative and entertaining post @Nachiket_methre I loved reading it entirely.

The photos are excellent, and I love the idea of sharing a photo from a marriage invitation 👍

Sadly, this tradition of including photos of the Gods on marriage invitations is going away in Maharashtra.

I would visit the temple in the future if you can also include the Google Maps location.

Level 8

Indeed it's called the same @ShailendraOjha 

Nachiket Methre
Level 8

Sure sir. You are anytime welcome  @Tushar_Suradkar 

Nachiket Methre
Level 8

@Nachiket_methre  The detailed information about Mallana Temple is owsome, and the origin topic is described well. Thanks for sharing with us. 

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

My Insta||My Post Gallery|| Hex sticker design competition winner

Level 9

@Nachiket_methre 

Wow, Awesome post and photos, I just loved the colourful invitation card, it reflect that when ever evils attack, the divine comes to protect them. Such images were posted in wedding card to protect the wedded couple during the rituals of weddings. 

Thanks for sharing beautiful history  story of Mailar Mallanna Temple in Bidar. 

Every temple in India has its history for making that temple. 

My best wishes want to you would like to read more such story from you. 

Level 8

Sure mam @RosyKohli . Thank you for your time 🙂

Nachiket Methre
Level 8

Well describe post about History of Mailar Mallanna @Nachiket_methre .

Shubham Waman || "Every click tells a Story" ||

My Profile Follow me on Maps Instagram