AbdullahAM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Evening Snacks: Fuska

Fuska (in Bengali: ফুসকা) also called Fuchka (in Bengali: ফুচকা) is a very popular food in Bangladesh, we have this food as a afternoon or evening snacks. The main ingredients are plain flour, samolina, Talmakhana, salt, mesh potato, onion, boiled egg, curry-wonder, chilli. Fuska served with especial Juice made from Tamarind with some sugar and fried chilli powder.    

Fuska-ফুসকাFuska-ফুসকাFuska-ফুসকা; a popular snacks menu in BangladeshFuska-ফুসকা; a popular snacks menu in Bangladesh

Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh
4 comments
Level 9

Re: Evening Snacks: Fuska

Thank you @AbdullahAM for nice recipe!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @AbdullahAM,

Really interesting dish you have shared with us!

I would imagine that it is a really filling dish, also really peculiar with the tamarind sauce and fried chili powder.

P/s: From the two different pronunciation of the name, would there be two different dialects if I may ask?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 9

It's a very taste snacks @helga19

Level 9

Hello @sonnyNg

I'm so glad that you like it, actually name is one but pronunciation is just a bit different, people used to both of the pronunciation.