JafferA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Evaluate Your Activity as a Local Guide!

@Briggs

You are right, you just have to plug in three numbers to the orange columns.

As for the dates, almost all local guides are facing the same problems of the emails' punctuality. That's why the calculations take into considerations the current date in the same row, and the previous date below it.

I have just amended the spreadsheet and deleted the second columns from the right "Daily Views" because I have mistakenly considered the total number of views and divided it by the number of the days. I think "New Views" and "Additional Daily Views" are making more sense 🙂

I really wish to see those figures in a graph one day.

BTW, your photos are really boosting week-to-week, nice work 😄

Level 8

Re: Evaluate Your Activity as a Local Guide !

I'll be hoping to meet you all guys next year.
With love,
Prakhar Sahu
Level 9

Let's keep hoping and working hard to it 🙂

Level 9

Hi Jaffer ... I do very similar with predicted total too ... good to see there are other people interested in the data!.

I also try to extract all the individual data  for the pictures, week on week  which is getting difficult with browser limitations. Would love a "data extract" button .. like you get with Online banking

Capture.PNG

Level 9

My mails tend to be every Tuesday... but can be a couple of days late.

Not sure if it depends upon your own activity.

Also noticed that the total views from the browser window ( chrome or ie  can be different to the mail content ... 

There can be lags in photo view totals ... when I had just a couple of hundred photos... I got regular updates to the screen total ... now with 1500 .... can be days between updates 

Level 9

My mails tend to be every Tuesday... but can be a couple of days late.

Not sure if it depends upon your own activity.

Also noticed that the total views from the browser window ( chrome or ie  can be different to the mail content ... 

There can be lags in photo view totals ... when I had just a couple of hundred photos... I got regular updates to the screen total ... now with 1500 .... can be days between updates 

Level 9

Hi @Doneykebab,

I am very happy to see that many local guides benefited from this piece of information.

I would agree with you that "data extract" button is a cool feature. But even better, I think a webpage that is linked to Google Maps and always updated would be more engaging. Because I think people love to see their most recent contributions reflected there in numbers and maybe some graphs, plus, comparing the old and new activity figures can be easier than looking at different static emails.