NABILazeez's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: How to overcome with Having problem with add missing place

Hello @sdl2,

The message you are seeing is a notification that Google Maps is not yet able to accept edits in the area.

What I can suggest is leaving your opinion via the feedback option, where you can express your desire to see adding a place in that area:

• Open Google Maps and make sure you’re signed in.
  • In the top left, click the Menu and select the Send feedback option
  • Choose Your opinions about Maps, follow the instructions and press send
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Dear @LilyanaZ

Thank you so much for your valuable suggestion.

I'm on it now...

Have a good day...!

$D£

You are welcome @sdl2. Have a good day as well and I hope everything gets resolved fast! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

add a new place

20190118_192603.jpg

For somedays i couldn't add new place on google map.If i try to add new place than the result shows like this picture.

What can i do to solve this problem?

Level 10

Re: add a new place

@AfrozaJannat thanks for share a important issue recently so many people face in Bangladesh . @DeniGu please dear share with you technical team this. Last few weeks in Bangladesh so many people face this type of problem.

Mahabub Hasan

Hello @AfrozaJannat

Since we had a previous inquiry about this I am going to merge your post to this one.

Could you provide us with some more details regarding the issue you are experiencing:

• When did you first experience the issue?
  • Did you use the desktop version of maps or the mobile one (in case you used the mobile version, please specify the version of the app)?
  • Could you please specify the region where you are experiencing these issues?

@sdl2,  I would like to encourage you to share the same details as well.

Thank you @MahabubMunna for tagging a Google Moderator and for bringing this to our attention.

Level 8

@LilyanaZ Thanks for your response.

•Probably from the last December i couldn't add new place on google map. 

•I use mobile app of google map.The version is 10.7.1

•The  region is Mymensingh,Dhaka,Bangladesh.

Thank you for the details @AfrozaJannat and sorry for my late reply.

I would suggest following the steps from my first post in this thread, since it might be appropriate for your situation as well.

Level 8

Re: Can't add missing places

I am having the same issue. Up until recently was able to add places to Google Maps no problem. Now if I try to do so through the web I can enter the details but not save it (so that's pointless) & in the app I can't even start since the option is no longer there.

I see what Google is saying about expanding the option to other areas but as you said as well, the option was already there for years but now it seems to have been removed for some unknown, unexplained reason. It is quite frustrating if that is the case as Google, when they got rid of MapMaker crippled the ability to keep the local maps up to date. At this point there are several roads that have been reconfigured, added, removed, have errors, etc for decades at this point & there is nothing I or anyone could do about it & now we can't even add businesses if this is the case.

Re: Known Issue: Map editing in Russia

Hello @NABILazeez ,

The topic that you used to post your message was in regards to the Russian Spam on Maps.

I have moved your message here to keep the consistency of the previous topic.

I would like to remind you that from time to time, your edits may not be applied as we reserve the right to disable user generated contributions for individual business profiles and business categories to prevent abuse.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators