Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Enchanting Brand Manikins Outside Tea Shops in India

Thanks, buddy.

I think the review is not public yet @Rohan10 

Level 7

Another great share @Tushar_Suradkar Sir! The manikins are another way of traditional marketing with the idea to promote the essence of the brand. I would also search for Creative Manikins in Gurugram, lets see if I find them! All the manikins have great moustache! Keep sharing such creative and insightful posts Sir !

Always Regards and Thankful!

Level 9

@Tushar_Suradkar 

Ich habe dieses Problem, KI sieht es als Mensch an, mithilfe von Lens, Bild zeigen und Feedback mit Erklärungen geben, lösen können.

Connect Moderator

Yes, I had the same idea about the AI seeing it as a human figure @Annaelisa and then marking the review as private.

Thanks for the insight 👍 I greatly appreciate it.

Level 9

@Tushar_Suradkar 

Ich hoffe es hilft, kann nur etwas dauern 

Level 8

Earlier in the 80s  evan 90s when there was no mall culture, such dummy displays used to be installed in clothes shops in almost all parts of India. Long ago I saw a wonderful dummy display in Choti Wala Restaurant Rishikesh in Haridwar Rishikesh. Which is very famous in Rishikesh. इस समय इस तरह का कुछ देखकर छोटे शहरों की कुछ चीजें याद आती है ओर मन प्रफुल्लित हो जाता है। You know दादा @Tushar_Suradkar 😀

shailendraOjha

▶️
https://youtube.com/@googleguide_shailen13
Connect Moderator

Brilliant example @ShailendraOjha 👍

The Chotiwala as a brand ambassador of a food chain is known to more people than any other.

I remember this person from visits to Haridwar and Rishikesh from as back as 1989.

Level 8

Interessante a sua postagem @Tushar_Suradkar . Para mim esses manequins ão novidades, nunca os tinha visto. Achei legal a forma de chamara atenção das pessoas para consumirem no seu estabelecimento.

Minhas saudações de felicidade e paz.

Level 8

@Tushar_Suradkar 

These statues are seen not only in Kolhapur but also in Akola. dada

Good post Dada and fine observation.

Connect Moderator

Thank you for the appreciation @rosanabtl 

Macdonald has a famous mannequin, maybe you have seen it somewhere.

Tushar_Suradkar_1-1713935918518.png

Image source and credit: Ronald McDonald mannequin making Thai greeting gesture outside McDonald's 24 hour restaurant. Bangko...