cbrandtwright's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Dubai Foodies

Hey there -- always looking to connect with other foodies in Dubai.  What's your favorite restaurant?  Any new places to check out?

Courtney Brandt
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
11 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Dubai Foodies

Hey @cbrandtwright,

Welcome to Connect! Here are a few ideas that came up to my mind after reading your post:

1. You can go ahead and search the community for any Dubai-related topics. When you find some, you can jump in and reach out to the people that have replied.
  2. You can browse @OSAMA's FOOD LOVERS CLUB and post there too.

Hope this helps a bit! See you around!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

hey hey @cbrandtwright welcome welcome to connect , in DUBAI you can finds the best resturants Diversity in all the wolrld :)))

its depend on your favorite cusine :)))

now am not in dubai , we have great friends there like  @MuhannadK & @Carl  :))

Level 9

Level 8

Thanks - I'm a food writer, so it's my job to know restaurants the city.  🙂  I'll have a look at the other profiles.

Courtney Brandt
Level 9

Hello @cbrandtwright  

The food is very interesting topic .. in fact ...its my favourite  😊

I have tried many food  options in Dubai ..  

In addition we have a local guide and she has full instagram profile for food 😊 

So you are at the right place 

I would suggest to join us on the next meetup this Friday at Al Seef and will discuss the food in Dubai .. 

I am working on many dish photos  video  .. hope to produce it soon .. but these photos taken in USA  

Join us on our meeting .. it will be nice to have multiple topics including food .. 👍🍛🍜🍝🍲🍕🍱🍟

Level 8

Hey there -- I definitely appreciate the invite, but I'm reviewing brunches the next two Fridays.  I run the food blog, A to Za'atar and have 20K following for my Instagram account (along with being a Local Guide, Level 7).

Hopefully I'll see you at Al Seef sometime soon!

Courtney Brandt
Level 9

Here is the meetup details ,, hope to see you there ,, https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/70a80313869b40f8959120ad40f50b60

if not,, will share later my food experience in Dubai 🙂 

Please share your Instagram as well to follow and explore as well  🙂

Level 10

Hi @cbrandtwright 

Talking about food is a very interesting subject and that is my favorite too ☺

I have tried varieties of foodies and restaurants in Dubai. Dubai is a very good choice for a foodie ♥

Sudhi

Level 6

Hi @cbrandtwright 

about the food in Dubai , as you know you will find a tremendous options with different cousins. 

But my best choices till now are two 

Texas De Brazil  In the mall of emirates .

and the othe option is in Abu Dhabi Emirates Palace Le Vendome Restaurant.

these two are the best in my point of view in UAE 

Best Regards 

Amr