GhostKMB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Dodawanie nowej kategori

Witam, jak można i czy w ogóle się da dodać nową kategorie. Chciałem wstawić znacznik nowego obiektu, a jest ich pełno ostatnim czasie. Więc chciałem dodać ową usługę niestety nie mogę znaleść kategori dla niej. Proszę o pomoc . Z góry dziękuję

Zbiorniki PCKZbiorniki PCK

Ghost
Polska
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Dodawanie nowej kategori

Hi @GhostKMB,

I would like to ask you to share your idea of adding a new category on Google Maps in the Idea Exchange section of the community. 

The idea exchange is a place on Connect for Local Guides to share their feedback and ideas with our team to tell us about a way to improve the Local Guides program and Google Maps features.

To learn more about idea exchange, I recommend you to read this article How do I use the Idea Exchange?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Dodawanie nowej kategori

Hi @GhostKMB,

I would like to ask you to share your idea of adding a new category on Google Maps in the Idea Exchange section of the community. 

The idea exchange is a place on Connect for Local Guides to share their feedback and ideas with our team to tell us about a way to improve the Local Guides program and Google Maps features.

To learn more about idea exchange, I recommend you to read this article How do I use the Idea Exchange?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Dot.: Dodawanie nowej kategori

Cześć @GhostKMB 

Możesz przez Prześlij opinię z aplikacji zgłosić prośbę o dodanie takiej kategorii. Jeśli chodzi o pojemniki na zużytą odzież to może to być problematyczne. Warunkiem dodania np. automatów vendingowych albo paczkomatów jest podanie strony internetowej albo numeru telefonu, gdzie można uzyskać bezpośrednią pomoc - patrz wytyczne Google Moja Firma

Możesz tez zgłosić taką kategorię do dodania tutaj na forum w dziale Giełda pomysłów jak napisała @KatyaL 

Pozdrawiam,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL