PavelSarwar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

DigitALL: Happy International Women's Day 2023

Women’s empowerment is at the heart of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. Progress on the Sustainable Development Goals means progress for all women, everywhere.

Caption: YOUTH HUB is a global, youth-led organization founded by three Local Guides @SumaiyaZafrin @NirajBhusal, and Pavel Sarwar that is committed to making a positive impact on the world. Our focus is on Tech Education, Wellness, Gender Equality, Social Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Community Development, in line with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). On the eve of #InternationalWomensDay we're sharing some of the extraordinary women who working to chnage the world. 

This International Women’s Day, 8 March 2023, join us in celebrating under the United Nations theme DigitALL: Innovation and technology for gender equality.

Are you with us?

Let’s make gender equality a reality for women and girls everywhere, both on- and offline. Happy International Women’s Day to all super women in the Local Guides Connect.

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
7 comments
Level 6

Re: DigitALL: Happy International Women's Day 2023

Happy international women day,,, WHO IS LIKE A MOTHER??? 

Level 10

Hello, dear friend @PavelSarwar,

Congratulations... @SumaiyaZafrin @NirajBhusal & Pavel Sarvar

Highly appreciate your valuable efforts... 

Truly divine mission... 

Simple, straightforward post with a great cause. 

Happy Women's Day... 

Thanks for sharing these

PS:

Incidentally, your photo is private and hence not visible to public. 

Just for your kind information. 

Kindly correct it and tag me, please 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

@PavelSarwar feliz día a la lucha de todas las mujeres del mundo... por más igualdad y libertades! Saludos desde 🇦🇷

Level 8

@TravellerG Thank you so much for your feedback. Image public now. Please have a look. 

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Level 10

Beautiful picture... 

Very valuable too...

Excellent, dear friend @PavelSarwar.

All the best... 

🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

Betreff: DigitALL: Happy International Women's Day 2023

Hello @PavelSarwar

congratulations to you, Pavel and also to you, @SumaiyaZafrin and @NirajBhusal! 😊 🌸 🏵🌟 

Your post is awesome, Pavel! 🤩 🌺 

Thank you very much for your kind post! 🤩 🌸 💐 

I wish every woman a happy international women's day! 🥳 🌸 🌺 💐 🎉 

I wish everyone a great day! 😊 

Many warm greetings from Hamburg, Germany! 😀 🌟 🇩🇪

Chiara Maria Cervetta

Facebook|Twitter|Instagram

Level 1

How was it?

How was it? I'm seeking for an online professional essay writer to assist me write my essay, and I came across this website https://www.grabmyessay.com/essay-help/ while doing so this website assists me in completing my essay on time, and I can discover the greatest essay writer with the assistance of this website, and they will complete my assignment on time.